Monday, February 16, 2015

Road Trip Home

Alas, we are back in Colorado. Call me crazy, but I *loved* living in Alabama. I already miss the friends we made, J's relatively relaxed class schedule, play dates with other military moms, walking along the river on base, giant frog legs, and the small town feel of Montgomery. Who knows, maybe we'll be back again if J ends up doing PME in residence. I suppose living there for an entire year would be vastly different from living there for only one month, but I still think it'd be a lot of fun. I do love the South (even if not all of it loves me).

On our way home, we were able to catch up with good friends in Springdale, Arkansas and stayed the night in downtown Little Rock, which had a surprisingly vibrant nightlife and good food. There seemed to be a lot to explore, which we'll hopefully be able to do on another trip.


Bill Clinton Presidential Library





No comments:

Post a Comment