Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Shift Change

So this happened last week and, after a whirlwind road trip across Nevada and Utah, our life in California is now a distant memory:




J's back in Nebraska for a few days to help out at the ranch during calving season (which means getting up in the middle of the night to check on the cows), while I'm recuperating in Denver. I've been hacking up my lungs since Friday and after a few days of non-stop travel and fast food on the road, I just need to sleep, rest, and eat healthy again. I've only been back in Denver a few hours but I'm already reveling in so many things:

1. Arugula and spinach salad from Green Fine Salad Co. for lunch.

2. An entire week off from work. YES.

3. Yoga. Actually having enough space to do yoga and stretch out. Ahhhhhhhhh.

4. Access to a kitchen.

5. A night in by myself. Time to catch up on correspondence.

6. CMT Pure playing in the background. Don't judge.

7. Solitude.

Who knows, maybe I'll get artsy craftsy tomorrow. The options are endless. I love vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment