Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Today's Randomness

Catching up: Started off the day by chatting with my lovely and amazing friend RC who's stationed in Germany--totally made my morning. I miss RC so much! But I'm so happy for her, that she's having a transformative experience abroad with her husband.

Sugar overload: Iced mocha and a mango oatmeal cookie at Local Coffee. Not sure if giving into that craving was worth it. I feel sluggish.

Work: Affirmation of my utility and work product is always good, even if I'm bored with my job. I'm amazed that I've lasted this long--tomorrow marks one year and three months.

In flux: J finally has tentative dates for training courses, which would send us to California for four months. I hesitate to tell you even that bit of information because who knows if it'll actually happen. I've learned to not get my hopes up because the AF constantly changes its mind.

In my ears:

No comments:

Post a Comment