Friday, April 19, 2013

Gratitude Check

1. for yoga and meditation in the sunshine

2. for today's beautifully sunny yet not too hot weather

3. for last night's delicious dinner of Mexican street food with J at La Gloria

4. for my ever patient and loving husband

5. for good friends

6. for having a well-paid, stable job

While reading through old blog entries, I saw that I wrote the following back in October of 2010: "But when faced with a challenging situation, I can either lament the hand I've been dealt or make the most of my time and soldier on. And I choose the latter." So here's to choosing the latter again.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.sahumane.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=220

    Get a dog to keep you company and make your life more fun. Does your apartment allow dogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been thinking about it a lot. This building is pet friendly (though it charges you an arm and a leg!), but J and I will be traveling back and forth between TX, CO, and possibly CA, and staying on Air Force bases, which don't allow dogs unfortunately. We also live in a studio...

      Delete