It's been awhile since I've done one of these--
Listening to: Live at Eddie's Attic, The Civil Wars; Long Trip Alone, Dierks Bentley; The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, Lauryn Hill
Munching on: Organic orange cherry tomatoes. They're (almost) as good as candy.
Reading (More like "books in the queue"): The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis; Birds of a Lesser Paradise, Megan Mayhew Bergman
Writing: Shareholder release letters. Yeah, nothing exciting here. I haven't made sufficient time for creative writing.
Feeling: Overwhelmed -- There are just too many things that need to be done before the wedding. Sleepy -- it's been awhile since I've slept restfully. Loved -- it's good to have J home. Lost -- in thought.
Missing: The Nebraska night sky. Kittens.
Loving: This excerpt from this interview with the writer, Megan Mayhew Bergman, author of Birds of a Lesser Paradise (The Westing Game was one of my favorite books as a child).
No comments:
Post a Comment