Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nebraska Bound

It's off to the ranch we go!

Feels like it's been forever since I was last at the ranch--I'm really looking forward to kittens and cows and wide open spaces. Momma-in-law Parsons emailed me that Snickers, the four year old colt (well, I guess he's just barely a horse at four), did well his first time out in the pasture with a rider on him and that she thinks he's a perfect horse for me, given my size/weight. So it's time for some riding lessons--specifically loping--in the corral. I'll become a capable horsewoman yet.

Before you assume that I'm just taking vacation days willy-nilly, I'm bringing with me a redweld full of merger documents and will be working remotely...but honestly, this is a win-win situation. How many jobs allow you to pick up and work from wherever you want and (almost) whenever you want? I'm very blessed, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment