Thursday, August 30, 2012

Last Night at Red Rocks

Mumford & Sons at Red Rocks last night was PHENOMENAL. Great friends, great music, beautiful weather, and one of the most amazing venues in the world, in my opinion. This was my fourth show at Red Rocks during the past three months, and it was a fantastic way to close out what I call my blockbuster summer of concerts (J and I are going to see The Head and the Heart and Blitzen Trapper on September 23rd, but that show will be in Boulder). This probably won't be happening next summer--I kind of broke the bank (and budget) on concert tickets, but I really couldn't pass up so much good music!

The first few photos were taken by J--he has steady sniper hands, whereas my hands shake like an overcaffeinated monkey's.

Love the lighting -- reminds me of a rustic backyard BBQ

Gorgeous (J really does have steady hands)

The confetti cannons let loose, during what we thought was the final encore

And the crowd goes berserk!

More amazing music

The brass section

All three bands jamming on "With a Little Help from My Friends"

Love the black and white filming

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment