1.
I prefer riding horses to four-wheelers. I rode a four-wheeler solo for the first time today while checking horse tanks with J's mom. It was fun, but I much prefer being in the saddle than on a mechanical beast that's not nearly as responsive.
2.
Our rooster is a nuisance. He crows all day at random hours and constantly tries to charge J's dad. Luckily, he's afraid of me...probably because he senses that I have no qualms about eating him. I *am* Chinese, after all.
3. Unseasonably warm winter => an infestation of moths and baby grasshoppers. Last night, J and I massacred at least 50 moths flying around inside the bunkhouse. I felt like we were in a bad 70s horror flick--moth guts smeared everywhere. We may be in for a long summer.
4.
Ranch work => huge appetite. Also, Momma and Poppa P are trying to fatten me up.
5.
It's good to be back in the Heartland.
No comments:
Post a Comment