1. I am still incapable of simultaneously walking and singing from a hymnal without tripping over my own feet.
2. My choir director and choir buddies are the best! They are such dear, wonderful people.
3. I love art supply stores. I spent almost two hours in Meininger Art Supply yesterday. Once upon a time, I used to do Chinese brush painting, but it's been so long that I wouldn't know what brushes and ink to buy.
4. My downstairs neighbor no longer sings along to his music. I may have made him self-conscious when I left a note on his door saying that I enjoyed his singing, haha. It's also possible that he saw my note as a passive aggressive way of saying that he was too loud. Oh well.
5. I tend to break out when I eat refined sugar and flour. My skin has cleared up since I started eating only fruits, veggies, protein, and whole grains, but I do indulge every now and then. Everything in moderation.
6. I miss my husband a lot, especially in the evenings. It's not so fun, cooking for one person. Then again, I'm not sure that J will like the weird stuff that I eat...
7. This spending freeze has put a slight damper on my social life. I do love trying new restaurants, so not eating out has been a bit of a bummer. Also, drinking water at a bar kind of sucks, though I do appreciate not having a hangover two hours later.
8. I need sunshine. My apartment faces north, so I get no direct sunlight and I can definitely feel the ill effects...hence why I hang out at Starbucks a lot (the staff at this particular Starbucks doesn't care that I don't buy anything). When I lived in DC, my room faced south and I would curl up in the sun like a cat. Wherever J and I live next next needs to get lots of light.
9. My neck and back are killing me. How do we feel about acupuncture and chiropractors? Or I could just get a massage. No wait, that would count as an unnecessary expense as per the spending freeze rules. Sigh.
10. I need a cape.
Seen at church a few weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment