Saturday, February 18, 2012

Creative Saturday

Am having a wonderful Saturday! I love days filled with creativity and then some.

1. Spent this morning writing and writing and writing some more. I happened to be at the office while I wrote, but even being at work couldn't kill my good mood. Writing is what I look forward to most when I wake up.

2. Walked over to Trinity Church and played the piano for two hours. It was glorious. My fingers are getting stronger, slowly but surely.

3. Stopped by the Denver Public Library on my way home and discovered a free klezmer concert being held in the lobby. The music was amazing! DPL just keeps getting better and better.

4. Made a birthday card for my sister. Her birthday is only three days away. Oops.

5. Caught up on some design-y blogs. I'm always looking for inspiration.

The sun is shining, the windows are open, Monday is a federal holiday, and my downstairs neighbor likes to sing along to good country songs, which means I'm beyond tickled when his music drifts into my apartment. I couldn't ask for a better day! Hope y'all are having a good weekend, friends.

Klezmer musicians at the Denver Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment