Saturday, January 28, 2012

A to Z

A. Age: 31. Ugh.
B. Bed size: Full. That's more than enough room for me/us.
C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes. But strangely enough, I love to vacuum.
D. Dogs: My building doesn't allow pets, so Sadie and Gnarlie will have to do for now.
E. Essential start to your day: Yoga, lots of green tea, hot water with lemon, breakfast, prayer, and writing emails to J.
F. Favorite colors: Blues and greens.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver/platinum, but I don't wear jewelry, as J well knows.
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: Piano and violin. Typical Asian American kid. I also played the cello for awhile in junior high, just because I felt like it.
J. Job title: Attorney. Kinda.
K. Kids: Ummm...I'm getting there.
L. Live: Denver, for now.
M. Mother’s name: Stelllllllllaaaaa!
N. Nicknames: Wu, Wu-Tang, Wuster, Wustress.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Several times as a child. I came down with bronchitis a lot.
P. Pet peeve: When I'm in a public restroom full of empty stalls and someone decides to take the one right next to mine.
Q. Quote from a movie: Wuv, twu wuv, will fowow you foweva...
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One older sister and two older half-sisters. I'm the baby.
U. Underwear: Not thongs. Anyone who tells you they're comfortable is lying through her teeth.
V. Vegetable you hate: Carrots and peas. I'm working on the carrots part though.
W. What Makes You Late: I hate being early.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My knee, when I broke it back in 2005. I still blame Paul Weiss. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a mean bourbon pecan pie. And risotto.
Z. Zoo animal: The liger. I'll let you know when I see one.

No comments:

Post a Comment