Monday, November 14, 2011

Things That Never Fail to Make Me Laugh

1. Arrested Development. Tobias Fünke's "Analrapist" business card. The "Never Nude." "I think I just blew myself." I could go on. I've lost count how many times I've watched and re-watched that show. SO excited for the movie...

2. Raw. Don't worry, it's not the name of a porno flick. Think back to Eddie Murphy, back to the early 80s when he was still funny and did stand-up. This was one of his HBO gigs, and it is a-mazing.

3. SNL Skit -- NPR's Delicious Dish: Schweddy Balls. I think I laughed so hard the first time I saw this that I snorted orange juice up my nose. And it stung like hell.

4. Calvin & Hobbes. I wish Bill Watterson would come out of retirement.

5. Groundhog Day, Napoleon Dynamite, Little Miss Sunshine, Coming to America, Superbad, The Wedding Singer, Monty Python's Life of Brian, 40 Year Old Virgin, and other randomness. I think I need to have a movie marathon soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment