1. Nutella. My coworker KA recently gifted me with a lovely 26-ounce container of Nutella and I've been eating it straight out of the jar with a giant spoon. Don't judge.
2. Fried chicken. It's quite possibly my favorite food on earth.
3. Pickles. No, I'm not pregnant. Really. J's mom sent me some homemade pickles in the mail (in addition to zucchini bread and wild plum jam), but they won't be fully pickled until mid-October. For now, I'll have to make do with staring longingly at the jar.
4. A six-pack. Abs, not beer. Though given my aforementioned eating habits, I probably won't be developing those anytime soon.
5. For my middle bedroom window to stop leaking when it rains.
6. Mac 'n cheese. Back to the food theme. I swear I'm not pregnant.
7. A puppy. ST and I have been wanting to get a dog for God knows how long.
8. Plaid flannel pajama bottoms. I need a new pair and I like plaid.
9. A job. And certainty. That sure would be swell.
No comments:
Post a Comment