Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Texas Travels: Wimberley

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm traveled out.

We're finally home after spending the past two weeks in Denver and Dayton/Toledo. They were great trips--the latter was a business trip for J and I just tagged along--but we were exhausted by the end and J has been sick for the past week. It's definitely time for some R&R this weekend. Photos of Ohio to come but for now, here are some belated pics of our pit stop in Wimberley, TX.

A few weeks ago, we decided to take the non-interstate route home after meeting up with our friend LB in Austin, and we quite literally stopped in our tracks when we drove up on the charming town of Wimberley. We'd been clueless about its existence up until we found ourselves smack in the middle of it. Apparently, it's a rather well known shopping destination around these parts...

Wimberley is very much a "girly" place, with lots of cute antique and vintage shops, but J was game for checking out everything with me. We especially loved how Wimberley was so green with trees and foliage--always nice to find an oasis in the middle of Hill Country.








No comments:

Post a Comment