2. I've gained six pounds since moving to Lowry, the result of commuting by car (instead of walking), going out to eat more frequently, and J's tasty treats. Blarf. And yet, I'm tempted to continue indulging my hedonistic side until the holidays are over.
3. Office party at Central Bistro. Good food, great people.
5. The ulcer hasn't gotten much better. My doctor put me on an acid reducer four times stronger than the one I was previously taking and referred me to a gastroenterologist. We'll see how it goes.
6. J and I saw The Milk Carton Kids and Punch Brothers play Boulder Theater this past Sunday. Best. Show. Ever. I'd never heard of The Milk Carton Kids before--they are amazingly talented and funny people. You can download their albums for free from their website.
7. I kind of want a goldendoodle. I've always shied away from "frou frou" dogs, favoring hearty ranch-friendly dogs like border collies and shepherds, but they are SO cute (and hypoallergenic to boot). Might have to rethink this one...
8. J's birthday is one week from today and I have no idea what to get him. Thoughts/suggestions? Maybe a goldendoodle...
9. Christmas has arrived at the Parsonses' house...
10. J apparently is a whiz when it comes to making pumpkin related goods: cheesecake, bread, and soup, all extremely tasty. I have lunch for the week!





No comments:
Post a Comment