Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summertime

1. Flowers from my sweet husband.


2. The Head & the Heart and The Shins are playing at Red Rocks this Tuesday. It'll be my first time at Red Rocks, and I can't think of better bands to see.




3. Baby goslings.


4. Crabs at The Crawling Crab. Nom nom nom.


5. Jazz in the Park next weekend. Can't wait.

6. The Downtown Denver Arts Festival was amazing. My friend CT and I chatted (and drank gin with) a number of artists, and took in some amazing artwork.

It took SIX people to create the handblown glass I'm holding.
I bought some glasses and was allowed to "test drive" them with some amazing gin.

7. Day of Rock: CT and I saw Toad the Wet Sprocket and Toto. Epic.


Am off to crochet in the park with my friend PT. Happy Sunday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment