USPS (or the Air Force) has yet to return to me a second card I made for J, and I'm hoping it hasn't been lost forever...but just in case, here it is below. I drew it myself and even made the envelope out of wrapping paper, so I'm really hoping that it'll come back and I'll be able to give it to J. But who knows, maybe the card will show up fifty years from now and it'll make for a good story.
Monday, May 28, 2012
Return to Sender
I just received in the mail a card that I had sent to J, stamped with the words "Return to Sender." I had made and sent the card back in February, so it's kind of incredible that it's made its way back to me just now. For some reason, the Air Force saw fit to change J's mailing address in Afghanistan every few months and as a result, the card happened to fall into the cracks between address changes.
USPS (or the Air Force) has yet to return to me a second card I made for J, and I'm hoping it hasn't been lost forever...but just in case, here it is below. I drew it myself and even made the envelope out of wrapping paper, so I'm really hoping that it'll come back and I'll be able to give it to J. But who knows, maybe the card will show up fifty years from now and it'll make for a good story.
USPS (or the Air Force) has yet to return to me a second card I made for J, and I'm hoping it hasn't been lost forever...but just in case, here it is below. I drew it myself and even made the envelope out of wrapping paper, so I'm really hoping that it'll come back and I'll be able to give it to J. But who knows, maybe the card will show up fifty years from now and it'll make for a good story.
Labels:
creations,
deployment,
J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment