Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekend Update: Engagement Edition

What a glorious few days it's been! J and I enjoyed another amazing--though all too short--weekend together: we scarfed some insanely good burgers and peaches 'n cream milkshakes at Good Stuff (the burger joint opened by Top Chef contestant Spike Mendelsohn) on Friday night and spent a rainy Saturday afternoon watching The Princess Bride and Top Gun with ST and T-Cox...followed by dinner at Hank's Oyster Bar, SC's going away party later that night, and a visit to the National Botanic Garden on Sunday afternoon.

More on Engagement Day/Night to come; for now, a few photos from Saturday evening--

I LOVE raw oysters. Almost as much as I love sushi. Probably should
have taken a picture before we devoured them though.

Happiness

Fried clams and oysters with Old Bay fries

Sesame snow peas plus some of the best mac 'n cheese I've ever had

Yes, please

No comments:

Post a Comment