1. I should have noted that I love the song "Dearest" and not the creepy YouTube video that accompanied it.
2. My neck and shoulders are killing me. Too much sitting in front of a computer at work.
3. It still hasn't hit me that this is my last week at Commerce. So long and thanks for all the fish!
4. This is a great NYT article about Machu Picchu. If nothing else, check out the gorgeous photos.
5. I can't believe I own so many books. And clothes. And kitchen appliances/utensils. Seriously, how have I accumulated so much stuff?
6. Geez, I ate a lot of sugar this weekend. I love brownies like nobody's business.
7. So happy and proud to be a (former) New Yorker. Even though I left NYC two years ago, it's still home to me. Wish I could have been there to witness/partake in the celebration.
8. I need to go to bed. It's going to be a hectic week, and I need more sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment