1. Laphroaig (a really smoky Scotch) -- My roommate ST says it tastes like an ashtray, but I like it neat.
2. Tostitos with Lime -- Crack in a bag. Best with homemade guacamole. ST and I have been known to inhale an entire bag in one sitting.
3. Music videos -- ST and I have inhaled said bag(s) of Tostitos while hanging out on the couch, watching MTV on rainy weekend afternoons. We're especially partial to Rihanna, old MJ, and Beyoncé, to name a few. Basically, if there's a lot of dancing, we're happy.
4. The "adult" milkshakes at Ted's Bulletin -- The White Russian and Mocha Kahlua are especially amazing. By the way, if you're ever in the DC area, I highly recommend Ted's Bulletin. The last time I was there for dinner, I ordered the chicken fried steak with a side of brussel sprouts cooked in bacon and bleu cheese, and I nearly died of happiness (and probably a heart attack). I took J there when we celebrated our six month anniversary, and he loved it too.
5. Cool Whip -- Fresh whipped cream is great (and easy to make), but there's nothing like eating Cool Whip straight from the container. For some reason, it was one of the few sugary things that my mom kept around the house, and I used to sneak spoonfuls of it all the time.
It does taste like an ashtray, but if you like it, you might like Ardberg too. Still smoky, but different flavors. Yummy.
ReplyDelete