I love you with all of my heart and body. And with all of my soul (admittedly, I don't understand my soul as well as my mind, but there is some part of me that longs for you so deeply that it can't be just another part of me. It has to be something else. Something powerful and, in ways, fundamental to my very being). I hate being apart from you. We're both used to hearing people say that so-and-so is somebody's "better half." Well, I really feel that way about you. You're not only the better of the two of us, but you're the only person without whom I would not feel complete. The part of me that I have always known, the part of me that was so lonely for so long, has finally found its perfect match. And every time I leave you, it's like everything that is "me" yearns to be once again connected to you. To be so completely connected with you that we never stop touching. I want you partly because you're gorgeous, sexy, and the most attractive woman I've ever been with...but even stronger than that, I want you because that is how I feel most powerfully connected to you...and therefore most happy.
You are the one I want every night, for the rest of my life. I can't wait to hold you again. I miss you so much. Please never forget how much I love you. Remember even when we're separated and lonely. Know that as badly as you miss me, I surely miss you as much or more.
Entirely and forever yours, me
No comments:
Post a Comment