Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello World

So my Dell Latitude, which I've had since September 2006, is finally on its last legs and I'm pretty bummed about it. The last thing I needed/wanted right now was to have to buy a new laptop, especially since I've been using cheap copies of MS Office and Adobe Photoshop for as long as I can remember. Alas, my Latitude is barely functioning despite my best efforts. So after several months of frustration with the increasing slowness and instability of my laptop, I broke down, decided to make the switch to Apple and bought a MacBook Pro. Yep.

So greetings from the world of Apple. Not sure how I feel about this, to be honest. I'm extremely picky about the way my systems, documents, mail (um, I still use Eudora), and shortcuts are set up, so I'll be trying to customize everything over the next few days. Plus, there are a lot of things I don't like about the interface or Steve Jobs, for that matter.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment