T minus 2 days until I leave for SE Asia.
I'm excited but also a bit nervous. Nervous because travel plans aren't solidified. Nervous because while I really like my travel companion (more on him some other time), I've started to notice that the differences in our travel styles are greater than I had realized.
I consider myself to be a fairly flexible and easygoing person. I'm not one of those people who travels with a strict itinerary or needs to have everything mapped out. I've been known to change plans at the last minute. But wholly flying by the seat of one's pants--that's not for me. Frankly, I'm too old for that. I like to know in advance where I'm staying and I'd rather not have to schlep my shit around.
I know I'm overthinking things and that this will all work itself out in the end. It's going to be an amazing trip. Will try to update with pictures when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment