Plans are in flux. It now looks like we're staying in Tokyo for a day or two, followed by Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia and then Okinawa. Not sure if Singapore is still on the itinerary, or if we have to skip Kuala Lumpur--I don't think we can do both, but I'm not really fussed either way.
I don't think it's truly registered in my brain that I'll be traveling out of the country in a few weeks. I haven't been abroad since February 2009, so I'm really looking forward to this. It'll be good to get away from the office and DC for awhile...I definitely need a change of scenery.
On another note, I haven't told my parents about this trip and, under the advisement of my sister, I probably won't. I don't need them freaking out unnecessarily, especially since they'll be on a cruise around that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment